August Best of Brewster TV Show
This month features Ryan Burch of Brewster's Natural Resources Department with a primer on clamming, and
Spotlight Business Stony Brook Design owner Amy Mason.
What are YOU grateful for about Brewster?
This summer in the Information Center we had a "gratitude jar" on the counter and we asked people to tell us what they are grateful for about Brewster! Here are some of the responses:
- The beaches are wonderful! Our whole family loves coming here every year!
- The beaches - but NOT the limited parking!!!
- We love the landscaping, lush and green; people, homes, dream come true: love Brewster.
- I love Brewster because it's so historic.
- Delicious tap water!
- I'm grateful for my house and the people I meet here.
- For how clean the beaches are kept.
- I'm grateful for everything...everything I do here is fun!
- We love pay-as-you-throw: thank you!
- The fun things to do and the amazing locals.
- The beaches we just found out about!
- Being healthy and retired!
- The awesome beaches :-)
- The ladies (beach pass staff) are great! Who said New Englander's aren't nice?
- Friendly, helpful people.
So, what are YOU grateful for about Brewster? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!
September 16: 5:30 - 7:30 Fall B2B Networking hosted by EPOCH Assisted Living at Brewster Place. Pre-registration requested!
September 17: 5:00 PM Board of Directors meeting.